Bevi-Inspired Key Lime Punch Recipes
Bevi’s newest flavor, Key Lime, is here just in time for holiday party season. Wondering what you should serve at an upcoming all-office gathering? Check out this simple yet tasty key lime holiday punch featuring Bevi’s Key Lime flavored water!
Key Lime Holiday Punch
Yield: 12 servings
- 8 cups of the juice or fruit punch of your choice
- Recommended juices are: apple, cherry, cranberry, any tropical fruit, or a combination of the above
- Recommended punches: Crystal Light or Hawaiian Punch
- 4 cups of Bevi’s Sparkling Key Lime water
- If you’re more of a spiked-punch kind of office:
- For fruit punch, cherry, or cranberry juice, add 1 cup of vodka for every 8 cups of juice.
- For apple or tropical fruit juice, add 1 cup of rum per 8 cups of juice.
- A few sprigs of mint
- Lime slices
- Grab a punch bowl or pitcher, follow the instructions on your choice of punch mix and make 8 cups of punch. (We are big fans of reducing plastic waste, which is why we opted for the mix rather than purchasing a liter of punch from the supermarket.) If using juice, measure out 8 cups total.
- Next, if you’re spiking your punch, add in the alcohol of your choice—either vodka or rum depending on the juice or punch you have selected.
- Top off the punch bowl or pitcher with 4 cups of Bevi’s Sparkling Key Lime.
- If desired, garnish with mint leaves and/or lime slices. Enjoy!
Check out all of our low- and zero-calorie flavors here.